Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Over....

I think I've officially turned into an adult. The last few conferences I've actually been sad that they are done. Today was no different. Even with a little one rolling all over the floor during half of it I still managed to be boosted by it. Avery enjoyed it too!

After conference, we went to my parents for some fun. My uncle and his family were in town so we spent some time making some great memories. Here's Avery and her new Mommy. Actually, my cousin...and technically Avery's cousin once removed. (my young women taught me all about family relationship titles...and google refreshed my memory.) Little Maryn was super cute with Avery. It was nice to have a break.

Another item worth noting are the lizards that invade my parent's yard. They are pretty fun to watch do their little push-ups on the side of the house or sun themselves on a rock. Cooler than watching them though, is CATCHING them! Yeah, my Uncle, the lizard wrangler, made a lasso out of a blade of grass and caught himself a critter! Ryan's got himself some competition now!

He looks dead, but check out that sweet grass belt. haha...I didn't know if you turned a lizard on his back he would play dead.

My favorite part of the night though, was watching my cousin and nephew become best friends. They were INSEPARABLE all night. So cute.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Okay, I'm starting to seriously feel like I'm missing out on some serious fun. Those kids are getting so big! And that lizard lasso...ha! I'll have to show Ryan. I'm sure he'll be anxious to see if he can do it too. You know the boy well!

Katy said...

Ethan is so good with kids! He's adorable with Nora and really takes time with her. :)