Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 2

Day #2 with my lady and we're fairing better than I anticipated. She only woke up a few times last night. I had worked myself up like I was going to be up 72 hours straight. I guess I must not be totally confident in "Mom Mode" yet or I wouldn't be so concerned about going it alone a few days. Oh well, we had some fun today building Brian's Easter gift and enjoying a walk with the neighbors.

(I need a hairstyle and a makeover--any volunteers? OH, and while I'm making demands, a new wardrobe would be nice.)


Avery has a ton of toys. Probably more than she should. But, without fail this past week, I put toys out in the living room and let her roam around, she ends up playing with the drawer hardware. Silly girl!

That's right girlfriend, I caught you!

No comments: