Saturday, April 2, 2011

Girls' Night

So we had our traditional Girls' Night tonight while the boy went to the Priesthood session of our Church's General Conference.
We tried out a new place this year...(that's part of the tradition)..Chicago Fire. It's pretty good. It would have been GREAT if we didn't have to wait a whole hour for our pizza. We had such a good time that we didn't realize it had taken so long. But now that I think about it, I'm MAD! We should have made a stink about it, but we were too busy enjoying each others' company. And Avery was being a trooper.

Here's an awful picture of me and my lady. Check out those bags under my eyes. Wait, don't. Do I really look like that? Don't answer that. I'm hoping it's just because I'm posing next to a little baby that I look so gargantuan. Ahh, well, I guess it's time to get serious about getting back in shape. I'm just seriously lacking any motivation. And THIS website doesn't help much.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's a cute picture. That green is a great color on you. I want in on this tradition. Next time choose test out a place, in say, the Fairfield area so we can meet halfway!