Yes, she celebrated another month older at the doctor. She did really well. Check out the number on that scale! 18lbs 9oz. Wowsers. I thought it was going to be a rough visit because she's so aware of everything these days, and she screamed pretty good for her shots, but she does love when I sing to her and it almost always calms her down quick. Thanks goodness for primary songs!
This past month has been lots of exhausting fun. She babbles "ma ma" and "ba ba" now and gut laughs when you make funny faces or silly sounds. She loves to eat real food...as real as that mushy baby food can be. She can shred a piece of paper in a nano second with her 2 razor sharp teeth. (don't worry, it comes out the other end) She's constantly moving and the doc said very close to crawling. Her favorite thing to do is stand on the floor and bang on the couch cushion, or anything at that prime level. My favorite thing is the excited pant she does when she sees something she wants. Oh, and don't get caught in a staring contest...she'll win every time with that dead pan face! I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting the hang of this always having a sidekick thing. Plus, she's a really cute sidekick to have!
1 comment:
I'll have to fine you a "GUNS" T-shirt for carrying "The 1ST Grader" around. Love, Grandpa
Post a Comment