I also saw Avery's first jealous streak tonight. Our neighbors across the street had twins 10 weeks ago and while holding one of their darling little boys, Avery shot me the look of death. It was pretty funny. It's exciting to see her little personality develop. Although, I'm a little nervous about it too.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Heat Up that Jacuzzi Grandpa!
She's READY!! (With her model pose...hilarious!) She's turning into quite the diva.



I also saw Avery's first jealous streak tonight. Our neighbors across the street had twins 10 weeks ago and while holding one of their darling little boys, Avery shot me the look of death. It was pretty funny. It's exciting to see her little personality develop. Although, I'm a little nervous about it too.
I also saw Avery's first jealous streak tonight. Our neighbors across the street had twins 10 weeks ago and while holding one of their darling little boys, Avery shot me the look of death. It was pretty funny. It's exciting to see her little personality develop. Although, I'm a little nervous about it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
such a cute swimsuit! when's the jacuzzi party?!
come on in the waters FINE! love that girl, grandpa
I'm pretty sure that her model pose is the most adorable thing I've ever seen in my life.
Post a Comment