Sorry these are a little crude, and unflattering, but it completely captures my day....er..week rather of hard days. Really hard! I truly don't know how I'm still functioning except that I've tried to keep VERY busy because when I am home I just have meltdowns right along with my child. Momma needs her sleep back!
I refused to take her into the Walmart bathroom today, so I was forced to change a diaper in the car...where normally I would use the trunk to help keep my squirmy monkey on her back, but it was full of stuff. After THAT whole production, Walmart didn't even have what I needed. ARGH!! Don't you wish you were me?
I do realize that my problems are miniscule in comparison to lots of other people, so don't show me any sympathy. Just let me whine and get it out there so I can move on. Unless tonight's another night of no sleep, in which case the pity party will undoubtedly continue. So you may want to ignore me for a few days and I'll get over it.
1 comment:
...I should have taken your offer of driving. was this before or after I sat in that seat. I have a solution. get a humongo picture of my face and stick it on the inside of her crib so she'll stay happy!
Post a Comment