I don't want to taint my perfect record of posting every day, but I've got one of those lovely nausea inducing headaches that only sleep can heal. Anyone wonder how I got this??
So, you'll just have to be left in suspense about our knees...mine and Avery's. Alright, I'll give you a hint...she's just beginning to work hers and apparently I've overworked mine.
Pictures & video to come.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had the same thing on my mission. they really said you overworked it? that's the same thing they told me. I mean, the doc told me the fancy medical name for what I had, but it was basically overworkage. I can show you some stretches and some good resting activities. did they say to keep it as straigh as possible? you can use my knee brace. wow, like brother like sister I guess. congrats! at least you have a car and dont have to walk and bus EVERYWHERE. the grass is always browner somewhere else. :)
Post a Comment