Actually, more like rolling around. This girl can get anywhere she wants these days with a little scoot and a roll. It's pretty fun to spread some toys out and watch her do her thing. Maybe tomorrow I'll time lapse some pictures for you so you can see how she moves. Anyway, I used to move toys out of her way so she could roll in a clear path and wouldn't bonk her head, but after cleaning up some things today, I came back into the living room to this.....
she doesn't seem bothered one bit by the big mirror under her tush. In fact, I think she's more comfortable that way! For a second, I thought she had fallen asleep, but nope!
*side note* Are those boy shorts? They look so cute on, but now in these pictures they look like boy shorts. Do they make boy clothes in 'capri' length. Oh well, who cares.
1 comment:
I have shorts that look just like that. For me. Not for Rylee. If they are boy shorts then I love my boy shorts! And Avery's. They're adorable.
Post a Comment