Saturday, April 30, 2011

Helping Hands

Our hands have been very busy today. Beside the fact that my house smells like a chicken farm, I'm finally DONE with Chicken Fest 2011. Whew.

We also participated in the state-wide Mormon Helping Hands. We helped at an elementary school...planting flowers, clearing debris, cleaning the playground. Brian and I passed the babes back and forth while we worked.


Some of the crew I bossed around. (I gave them fair warning to smile. C thought her face was funny. It made me laugh at least!) They were very helpful. I forget how much fun it is to bark out orders, even if it's just about flowers...that's really the only thing I miss about my old job. haha...Brian still lets me get away with barking orders to him every now and then. Thanks dude.

Also exciting...I finished my 30-Day Book Of Mormon reading. And guess what, it was so fabulous, I'm gonna do it AGAIN!! Here's the reading chart if you want to join in the fun!

Shout out to my new sista for the inspired idea.

No comments: