Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nap time.

Nap time was brutal today. Thirty minutes is not long enough for me! Her next nap was like 5 minutes long because she fell asleep on the way home and when I tried to transfer her to her crib, she decided it was time to be awake again. AAGGH!! SO, this tired momma took the lady for a walk with my neighbor and she FINALLY took a long snooze. (Well, an hour. But it felt long in comparison today.) I would have walked for hours if it would have kept her asleep.


Also today, I went to an elementary school talent show. I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture, but one of my piano students played a song in the show. It was pretty much the best act of the night. I actually got a little nervous for him! I just hoped it would be a good experience so it wouldn't squash his enthusiasm for playing the piano. He rocked it. No need for me to worry.

haha...while composing my thoughts, I just fell asleep. I guess that's a sign there are no more important details left of the day. G'night.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

love the chubby leg picture!