Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In the Kitchen

I just finished cleaning up THIS!

The hour at the sink was totally worth the fun I had with a friend today cooking and chatting and snacking. And well, then there were THESE!

As I headed up the stairs with the dish towels from the party I found this little cutie waiting for a bath.

p.s. Brian--I don't know if the hall is a good place for a naked baby.

I put Avery's car seat in the wash today, one too many blow outs in her magical colon cleansing car seat and was SHOCKED at the structure underneath. Styrofoam, REALLY?!? Makes me want to trade my Jetta in for a Tank!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

uh, I just left you a very long comment but it didn't seem to take. summary...bummer about knee...adorable girl you have there....I hate putting carseats back together, and come visit while Brian is away!!!!