Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Our day in pictures:

Avery kept handing me stuff to put on her this morning. She's finally getting the hang of this dress up thing.
Here's that cheesy "SMILE" face again.
There...that's better. And she actually didn't mess with her hair for a whole shopping trip. Kinda impressed the headband lasted that long.
mmmm...Donuts at Nanny's
The Arnold girlies with Nanny!
Checking out the treat-or-treaters before we headed out. You know, sizing up the competition.
The crew.
Avery had a blast!
Checking out her loot.
The first of many candy pile pictures. One day I'll dig my old pictures out. It's a Hodnett tradition to dump out your candy and spend the next hour sorting, sampling, counting, and trading. I may have taken advantage of my 4 year old nephew for a couple Reese's. Sorry buddy. I'll make it up to you.

No comments: