Friday, October 21, 2011

Did ya miss me?

I promise I meant to blog every day but, when you're at DISNEYLAND, it's just not quite a priority.

Woooweee, I'm so tired. My Uncle took his family to Disneyland and I talked my Grandma into going down there to meet up with them. After all the plans were made, her health took a turn and I ended up going with my Sister-in-law and her kids. We are so glad she's going to be okay and thought about her every minute of our trip.

Looking back, I think we were a little crazy. A four year old, almost two year old, and barely one year old with no daddies...yes, officially crazy. But, we had crazy fun!

Our Driver...

oops...we're not THAT crazy. But she sure had fun pretending!

We put our kiddos in jammies, sandwiched them into the back of our car, and left Sunday evening for the Happiest Place On Earth.

The first hour or so was pretty rough. We both kept thinking...are we sure about this?? But when we pulled into our hotel at 2 in the morning, we were ready for some fun!



sorry...I just spent too much time catching up on my favorite blogs...and checking out Mindy Gledhill's Christmas album...you'll have to wait for the play-by-play of our trip until tomorrow. I HAVE to get to bed.

1 comment:

Janet said...

These pictures are great. I must say, it was crazy, but also very FUN! You and Avery were definatetly a huge part of the fun factor.