Long story short, I gave her some noodles to slurp to her heart's content. And she did just that. I wish I would have filmed a little because it was so cute. She's quite the slurper.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Food.
I just realized I've posted mostly food related blogs this last little while. So, sorry that tonight's another one. That's a big part of her life. Especially now that she wants to do it all herself. She pitched a fit at the enchiladas I made because they were too messy for her to eat solo. (good! more for me! yes, a mel's recipe) She is getting pretty good at using a fork, but she gets frustrated and then it becomes a food sling shot. I'm not such a fan when we're eating at the table and not in the kitchen.
Long story short, I gave her some noodles to slurp to her heart's content. And she did just that. I wish I would have filmed a little because it was so cute. She's quite the slurper.



Long story short, I gave her some noodles to slurp to her heart's content. And she did just that. I wish I would have filmed a little because it was so cute. She's quite the slurper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment