Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Boo Boo

Avery got her first real injury today. The bottom of the door from the garage to the house swiped her arm pretty good and made her bleed. It was so sad. Especially since I didn't realize it at the time and just thought she was crying because I headed into the garage for some stuff.
So, Brian took her to the pool to make it up to her.
She has actually had one worse injury. The first time I cut her fingernails, I chopped of the tip of her thumb. You want to talk about blood? It was everywhere. The poor girl wasn't even a month old and I'd given her a gimp thumb. I didn't cut her nails for a long time after that. I still think about it every time I get the clippers out. Just thought I'd confess.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Ouch! No bueno. Just wait til she can open the door for herself and does the same thing on her to.... I mean phalanges on the feet.

Hopefully she'll be back to full health by the time we go camping this weekend!