I promise next week to take a picture of Avery in her cute Sunday outfit. I seem to always have diaper/onesie/nap hair Sunday pictures and she really does start the day looking cute. We were in a hurry today because I had to get there early to play the organ. I told myself I'd play the pedals but wimped out half-way through prelude. Maybe next time.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Food! Glorious Food!
Avery's learning how to use a bowl. Usually we just cut up her food and put it on her tray because she'll toss the bowl right off it. Well, she's getting better...Sorta.
I promise next week to take a picture of Avery in her cute Sunday outfit. I seem to always have diaper/onesie/nap hair Sunday pictures and she really does start the day looking cute. We were in a hurry today because I had to get there early to play the organ. I told myself I'd play the pedals but wimped out half-way through prelude. Maybe next time.
I promise next week to take a picture of Avery in her cute Sunday outfit. I seem to always have diaper/onesie/nap hair Sunday pictures and she really does start the day looking cute. We were in a hurry today because I had to get there early to play the organ. I told myself I'd play the pedals but wimped out half-way through prelude. Maybe next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment