Today we ventured out to Yosemite and spent the afternoon exploring Tuolumne Meadows. It was gorgeous. Ridiculously gorgeous. Perfect weather and great company. I have too many pictures, so I decided I'll make a slideshow at the end of our trip. We're two days in and having the best time. I don't know if I'll ever go home.
Here's some beauty from our day today:

Yes, the date is July 11th and that is SNOW on the side of the road. I told you we could have a snow ball fight.

Enjoying lunch before we begin.

Beautiful, right?

It just keeps getting more gorgeous with every turn.

My favorite face!
Later my mom came to join the party and we went for a walk around our little place.

Do you see our view? It's so rejuvenating.
BUT, beware of the wildlife. They'll sneak up on you.

No comments:
Post a Comment