#1 My brother got married.
#2 I have the best new sister.
#3 Avery turned ten whole months!
#4 Good friends came to said wedding and we may have stayed up way too late catching up and laughing and stalking...just a little...for educational purposes only.
Well, so maybe it was just the last reason that kept me from blogging, but totally worth it ten times over. Let's not wait another year to get together Kilps!
It was a really beautiful day. HOT and sweaty, but beautiful. So fun to have our whole family together and celebrate baby brother.
When I get some time, I'll put a slide show together, but here's a few I couldn't pass up sharing.
Oh yeah, I guess there was a bride and groom too. I thought everyone was just celebrating Avery's 10 months! Thanks for throwing her a fabulous bash!
No comments:
Post a Comment