Don't laugh at our redneck dollar store decorations. It's still festive in my book.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Happy Birthday!
Thanks for having a birthday Gordy! We sure had fun scheming...oh, and eating ice cream cookie sandwiches. Yummy!
Don't laugh at our redneck dollar store decorations. It's still festive in my book.
Avery's new favorite toy. It's so ugly. I was sifting through the Goodwill store looking for some quiet Sunday toys and she was making so much noise in the cart. I pulled her out to stand up on this bus and the next thing I know she's walked halfway down the aisle! So, for $3.99 it gets to be an eyesore at my house. I'll have to take video of her riding it while chasing Brian. She laughs so hard she nearly falls off the thing. Definitely worth four bucks.
Love these kiddos.
And of course, a family get together would not be complete without Grandpa and his girls.
Don't laugh at our redneck dollar store decorations. It's still festive in my book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun pictures! Your cookies were mmmMmmmmm oh so good! Thank you for making it a party.
Post a Comment