That's her super concentrated face. I'm afraid I passed that one on to her.
I discovered another little something that appeared overnight. After 800 pictures like this one.....
I finally snapped one that captured a SURPRISE!!!
I actually screamed when I felt it! I was so shocked. Then a little sad that my baby really is growing up.
That pink intruder in the earlier picture is her new favorite thing. Mine too. She always grabs the spoon when I feed her, and now she can and I'm not afraid of her gagging herself. PLUS, it's a great teether. She's been chewing and drooling on it all day.
One more thing before I call it a night. I think I might start a new blog of just Avery. I realize this, and my life, have been taken over by her since I started this picture-a-day thing, but I'm really missing the days when blogging was a hobby and not a nightly ritual. I know a few of you look forward to your daily dose of Avery, so I'll keep that going in pictures, but I feel like I've lost my creative writing juices. Anyway, just a thought--tomorrow I may change my mind again.
No comments:
Post a Comment