I decided I'm going to start buying toys that are fun for me to play with that Avery will enjoy as well...as long as I keep the marbles away.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Baby Toy?
I'm getting kinda sick of playing with squeaky toys and pictures books with Avery all day, so I was pretty stoked to find this cool marble race track at a thrift store today.

I decided I'm going to start buying toys that are fun for me to play with that Avery will enjoy as well...as long as I keep the marbles away.
I decided I'm going to start buying toys that are fun for me to play with that Avery will enjoy as well...as long as I keep the marbles away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what?! In pink?! So awesome! I'm totally a believer in the making sure the toys are fun for mom.
Post a Comment