Sunday, January 2, 2011

Picture Day 2

Are you impressed? I'm 2 for 2. I can't guarantee that I'll post everyday because lets face it, I couldn't even finish my 30 days of Thanksgiving. (I have a post half-done that I keep trying to wrap up to complete that project.) Anyway, a couple pictures from after church. Check out her tired eyes...she doesn't sleep anymore. She woke up at 1am to eat and then 3 this morning...then 3:40...then 4. Well, you get the idea. She was up at 7 for good and then had a 20 minute little nap at church. She finally slept for about 40 minutes at 2 this afternoon. Anyone want a baby? Don't let that coy little smile fool you, she's EXHAUSTING!! She does love to stand up lately. It's pretty cute to see her so proud of herself. I'm upping the anty today with some video. She's been giggling for a couple weeks now and it's so cute! But everytime I grab the camera the giggles stop. So today I finally got some giggling on video.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

It is so hard when they wake up so much! It doesn't last forever, although it seems like it is...