Anyone else remember this "Far Side" comic? I recall it being funnier...and black and white. But alas, google only gave me so many options. (Is 'funnier' correct grammar? Should it be 'more funny?' oh well.) I thought of it the other day when I opened my front door and smacked my stomach. For a second I thought my arms shrunk, then I looked at my enormous belly and realized that wasn't the case.
Doing dishes has also given me a T-Rex complex. It makes me laugh in the "funny uh-oh" kind of way, not "funny ha-ha." (This is how my husband categorizes humor.) When I reach for utensils at the bottom of the sink, sometimes it's a stretch. The best is when I'm finished loading the dishwasher, I look at my belly and I've got a wet strip across my shirt where I've been up against the sink. By this point I'm laughing because it's "funny ha-ha."
I'm sure most of you have been there before, but I've had an urge to record these things for my daughter. I'd love to know what my mom went through while lugging me around for 9 months. So, I'm sorry if I'm boring you.
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA, so true!!
Post a Comment