Thursday, August 19, 2010

25 Days...

Really, only 25 days? Scary thought. The counter on the side of this blog was a bad idea. 3 1/2 weeks still sounds far away, but 25 days!! The way the days are flying by, that's practically tomorrow! AND, one more thing--that little baby floating in the bubble is totally false advertising! There is floating you can feel at about 5 months and every movement is exciting, like a little fluttering butterfly that you feel and see against your belly every so often. NOW, it's full on stomach morphing mode. At one point my stomach was completely square with her bum and part of her back pushing out of me. That's not the best exit strategy. There's a better way out my dear. Anyway, people say you'll miss the feeling of a moving baby inside you, but I don't think I'm among their ranks. I'm ready to meet this little one face to face and see what all the commotion inside has been about. (ps--she's totally kicking me right now. I think she can hear my thoughts.)

We have finally scrounged up some baby pictures to get an idea of the potential growing inside me. We've been having fun trying to guess who will pass down what traits.





Make that 24 days until we meet our little lady. I'd better get to sleeping before I don't have that option anymore!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Those are precious pictures! Something about a sleeping baby that makes the whole thing worth it...you'll see! We're soooo excited for the 25..24 days to be up!