Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I AM

IRRITATED!

Yep, it's true, I've been taken over by another being that has turned me into a nightmare! I'm usually level headed, but this hormone shenanigans has gone on long enough. I hope my husband can survive the next 4.5 weeks of this as most of the irritation has been spewed toward him.

The worst part is that I can't hold my tongue. It would be different if I could be irritated privately and keep a smile on my face, but it's not possible. I MUST say it out loud. I have this NEED to correct people when they don't do things my way. (That's part of the reason I've become a hermit lately, I've shoved my foot in my mouth one too many times.) I mean, do I really care how Brian brushes his teeth or eats corn on the cob? OF COURSE NOT!! But that doesn't stop me from informing him he's not doing it right...and then when my brain returns, I get irritated that I'm irritated by such frivolous nonsense! It's a vicious cycle.

Wish me luck. Well, wish Brian luck.

It's getting better as the light at the end of this tunnel gets brighter and closer, so I'll get back to blogging. Despite the misery of this pregnancy and all of its splendor, we have managed to sneak in a few things worth remembering.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

So, you mean it isn't normal to do this? Oops. Better get working on myself.

Jessica said...

good luck Brian :) I'm so happy you're blogging again! Spew here!... I'd love a good ranting about how not to eat corn on the cob! Sounds like fabulous entertainment.