Friday, October 26, 2007



Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm a vandal!

I've just become a vandal..and let me tell you, it was kind of exhilarating. My poor little car that I just crashed was deemed "totaled" and so I went to collect it's remains. (kinda like you would expect to pick up after a loved one dies in the hospital.) Anyway, I got the bright idea that I wanted to make a seatbelt purse like the ones that sell for like $150, so I took my scissors with me hoping that the man would understand. Well, we got there and I figured that I'd just take the floor mats and the license plate frame but the guy there was like, "just tell me when you're done and I'll have you sign the release." He left me and B alone with the car! Bad idea! So, the terrorizing began. I cut out all the seatbelts, pulled off the emblems, (they're just cheap plastic..I thought they'd at least be metal..), and we even managed to snatch the stereo.

It was exciting except for the fact that it was my own car! And the saddest part was that my car just had a bad dent in the front bumper and there were other cars in the lot that were missing the whole side of the body, or the whole trunk and yet mine was totaled. Sad. Now I have to start looking for a new car. It's more of a hassle than anything else. I did make 300 bucks on it though! I paid $5,700 and my insurance gave me $6,000 for it! It seems worth it except it had a lot of sentimental value. My first car, paid for by yours truly..my parents didn't help at all...it was a good little car. Now it's off to BMW heaven where it will just be molested by the pick-n-pull crew. Rest in peace car... :' (

No comments: