Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sad Sunday

Poor Avery has had a rough couple days. I think it's teeth. Although, I think it's teeth anytime she's got a runny nose, or is generally cranky, so maybe it's just a cold, but she's had a fever since last night. It finally broke after her afternoon nap, but here's a little video of her after the Tylenol kicked in. We stripped her down to help her temp come down quicker.


Later, this poor girl lost her cookies...and breakfast and lunch it seems from the volume. So, she got to ride home in a diaper. I just had to laugh because she looks like a little homeless girl with that sad hair and her naked top.



Another exciting tidbit I'm sure you don't care about--I've got boysenberries!! I actually have only been out to check on them twice since Avery's taken over my world, and haven't watered them once. Brian cut them back just about a month ago because they were taking over our entire backyard. I peeked out at them today and even ate a few! Our abandoned blackberries have blossoms and fruit as well. I'm pretty happy about it.

No comments: