That's the speed at which I cough...at least that's what the doctor said. But I believe it! In fact, I took a bath to soothe my cold and I actually coughed bubbles right out of the tub! Better yet, one night I was coughing so much that the dogs down the street started barking with me! It's a little funny now when I think about it, but so embarrassingly pathetic at the time it made me cry. It might have been the delirium of no sleep for a week that brought on the tears also, I'm not too sure.
Anyway, this cold I've had about 6 weeks is the best excuse i've got for my blog-update delay. But it's here now...and I vow to be better in 2010!
(and yes I ALWAYS say I'm going to be better about more frequently blogging, but I've truly been inspired by a friend's blog that this year it will happen!)
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray!!! You're back! I LOOOOOOOVED reading your updates this morning. I laughed so hard at some of them, they made me cry. Nicely done!!!
Wow, how did that happen? Austin got the credit of leaving that last comment and it was really ME!
I love marissa blog updates! They're so entertaining! and now you've made me really, really want to go to disneyland...and Russell too. He keeps watching your movie over and over again...even with all the princess pictures! crazy kid.
Post a Comment