So, after church today, I might have hit the garage door opener 85 times before, (no not parking my car and going in the front door like a normal person), BACKING UP A LITTLE and trying another 85 times. That seemed to do the trick.
Yeah, I'm not proud of that, but I refuse to get a new battery for the darn thing. I can always open it around the block if I remember in time, and I usually find the sweet spot after 5 or 6 clicks. My neighbors must think I'm the hugest Mrs. Lazypants as I do cheer leading moves with my arms, clicker in hand, to find the magic connection.
Tomorrow I vow to fix the thing so I don't have to be embarrassed or ashamed anymore.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahahahahahahah! I would do the same thing......if I had a garage!
Post a Comment