Alright, so this happened a couple weeks ago, but I remembered it and told Brian the other day so I thought I'd share it with you. I was coming home from work one day and waiting at one of the 50 billion stop lights I get stuck at..(sometimes I count how many times I really have to stop at a light and have contests from day to day...but then it gets depressing counting all the precious time i'm wasting.)
ANYWAY...out of the corner of my eye I saw this guy in a truck waving his arm around. He was motioning me to roll my window down. I thought for a second and then rolled my window down to see what he needed. He asked me how to get to a certain street from the one we were on and I had no idea. You'd think after 4 years of living in Sacramento I'd know my way around, but no. Anyway...I told him I knew he could get there from the freeway but we were a few miles away from there. Then the next thing he asked me was, "Is that a wedding ring you're wearing?" I said, "yes." Then he was like, "awww..man...I know where I'm going, I was just trying to work my magic." Wowsers...then I really didn't know what to say...I just kept chanting in my head, "green light...green light.." Then he asked me if I was happy, I of course said yes. What a creep. Then after what seemed like eternity the light turned green and I zoomed away.
So, there you have it. The ultimate 'pick-up' truck.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment