This shopping cart was the coolest thing I think. The guy up top was driving it. Pretty sweet.
Santa did show up...but apparently he's still busy at his workshop because he just drove on through and didn't even stop for a wave or to throw some candy to us frozen folk.
Warm and toasty in the car. I love my little elf.
Alright...some random video from today. Austin, I thought of you when I saw the unicyclers..and it made me want one.
2 comments:
yeah, a unicycle would be pretty cool. it takes a while to learn. like....more than a day. At least it did for me. I didnt pick it up very quickly. If you get one then I'll learn!
When I was shuttling Ryan and Gordon up the mountain so they could go down (yeah, WIMPY!) we passed a guy that was on a unicylce going UP the very steep hill! He put our guys to shame for sure!
Post a Comment