Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day!

What a difference a year makes! Last Labor Day I was laboring. Literally. In the hospital...with a baby who refused to make any progress, so they sent me home. Where I labored for two more days.

Ahh...today was worlds better than last year. We went for a bike ride around the lake in the most perfect morning air we've had in awhile and then spent the afternoon at a little river above Lake Clementine


Do you see these tiny frogs? They were everywhere. Tadpoles too. That's a four year old hand, that's how small they were, and he was really good at catching them.



That's my girl. She loves a rock like nobody I know. Even her cousin thinks she's crazy.



The water only came up to my waist at it's deepest point across the river. It was nice and warm too. Perfect for wading and floating...(I was told ankle deep...that's why I'm in clothes and not a bathing suit.)

It looks pretty fun to boogie board too. Plus, any activity that includes the word "boogie" has got to be fun.



I can't get enough of this girl. So adorable, hilarious and sweet too.

I think she's pooped. She climbed up in this chair and lounged in the perfect weather we had today.

No comments: