Monday, November 15, 2010

#15

I'm thankful for MONDAYS!

I may be alone in this thought, but let me explain. The weekends have become ridiculously busy as I try to cram in as much stuff as I can while I have Brian home to help with Avery. Saturday I'm trying to bring my house back from the shambles it has fallen to over the week or do a quick project...(like finishing Avery's room)...and Sunday I get so stressed about Avery screaming at church that I'm on pins and needles the whole time. So yes, I'm grateful for Mondays when it's just me and my baby girl at home. Ahhh.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

okay, for some reason whenever I get on your blog a prompt comes up and kicks me off. very annoying and I don't know how to fix it. but, tonight I got lucky and it let me stay long enough to say...SUCH cute pictures of Avery! We really, really wanted to be there but it just wasn't happening. And somewhere in my sick days, I didn't even think hot apple cider. Such a bummer.