I was then inspired to be a little crafty on my own and while looking through tutorials found one to make nursing covers. I had looked at these covers online and they're kind of expensive, not to mention they didn't really have fabric options I liked, so I decided to make some! And this time I can take full credit!
This last craft project I started as soon as I found out I was having a little girl and was a little intimidated by the world of accessories. Honestly I was hoping for a boy I could put in a t-shirt, jeans and chucks and call it a day. Don't worry, I have pink chucks for my lady. But the hair bows and the shoes and the dresses, it took me a while to warm up to the idea of it all. I'm excited now, but here are the first of the hair things I made. Amateur, yes, but I'm getting better.
6 comments:
I love the pink with the white button. And boy, you sure have a lot of nursing covers now...cute...impressive... but a lot of them! Do you intend to have a baby that spits up or something?
i better get on it. i have some hair stuff for ya but im not done yet! i need more time! haha
The cradle turned out SO cute - nice choice! And you're right about the brown zebra print - I love it!
jessica, I intend to only do laundry twice a week. :) I'm sure that's just a dream. Actually, the pink was clearance fabric I was testing out the tutorial with, the blue one I gave as a gift, and the zebra, well, it was super cute. I'm sure it's a little loud and defeats the purpose of discreetly nursing but I don't really care.
so cute! you are doing great mamma! I have seen really cute holders for those bows. Have you?
I want to make bows with you. Next time you decide to do it let me know.
Post a Comment