

Worse than picking nursery colors is trying to name this little baby! I thought I had my girl name all chosen and then I started talking to her calling her by name and it just doesn't fit. I guess it's 'cause I'm talking to my stomach...oh well. Now, this is coming from the girl who called her dog Copper for 4 days before I decided Scout was a better fit. I can't really do that with my child.
Any suggestions?? I decided I really like names that start with vowels. Here's what I'm debating between...
Emily-- I kinda love it spelt Emma-Leigh but people will just call her Emma, so I don't know. I like "Em" for short too...
Ella-- This one's my new favorite but when I hear other people say it, I'm not in love.
Aubrey-- I've loved this name since I took on the last name of "Arnold" but we have neighbors with the cutest little Aubrey, so I don't know.
Ava-- I don't know why i like this, i just do. Brian's not a fan though.
Olivia-- I only like this because I can call her "olive"... :)
Emerson-- I like this 'cause it's really different but people say it's a boy's name.
Alright, all ideas are welcome. (Except Mom, no more dog names! and Austin, no more cow names!! And Jasmine is not an option!) So, I guess just MOST ideas are welcome.
5 comments:
I LOVE ella. I love Ava too, Sean already vitoed that for our kid too. Haha Olivia is another on Sean isn't allowing. I like those 3.
Ok, I have another comment. If you really want to do the pink one ( I like that one better) Talk to Erin Langstraat. I was looking at her blog and some of her pictures had a pink background that was really similar. Maybe she could help.
You could paint the wall hot pink and then use a stencil and shiny paint for the design. I've see it done on HGTV.
Abigail. I'm a sucker for Abigail. Is that a dog name? And room number #1. It'd be easy to change up for when cute little Benjamin comes along in a few years! :)
I like them both, but holy cow that is insane how expensive the wallpaper is! I love Ella and Ava. My sister has Olivia and we call her Livi. So cute.
Post a Comment