Monday, March 23, 2009

Cookbook Chaos

Okay, so I really am going to be better about posting on my blog. The last few weeks I have been glued to the computer, and obviously not enhancing THIS at all, but stuck typing recipes into some website for our girls' camp fundraiser. That's right! For all you poor souls doing girls camp, a cookbook is the way to go. (Note to self:...and all of you:....DELEGATE!) I've practically camped out in my computer room for the past 3 weeks typing recipes, checking out formats, typing more recipes, proofing recipes, typing more recipes....I even moved a fluffy chair in front of the computer to save my derriere for becoming eternally flat! It was quite a bit of work, but I'm totally stoked about them now! Almost 350 recipes strong and all are delicious! As I typed them in, I kept thinking...mmm, that looks yummy....ooooo, I've GOT to try that one! The young women seem excited about it too, we're going to have a contest to see who can sell the most cookbooks, and they win a fancy duffel bag to go to camp with! It'll be good, but man, this president thing is kinda wearing me out...I'll be excited when the books are here and SOLD!
So, anyway, that's where I've been the last little while...right here...typing away. At least I'm a quick typist or it would have been MURDER getting it all done!


oh, and don't be surprised when I hit you all up to buy one of our snazzy creations to help my fabulous ladies! They're the best!



here's what the cover will look like, but our title is "Favorite Family Recipes" and then in the corner, "Mather Ward 2009." Fancy...I know, what can I say?

1 comment:

Ms. Natalie said...

I will totally buy one!!