Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!





For my birthday I got a piano with 88 working keys!!! I think before I was down to about 50... :) Austin will be a little sad because he liked the honky tonk sound of our $100 Penny Saver special. (Which by the way...we sold for $150..yes, I've become a litte entrepeneur :) ) It took a lot to finally get the piano to our home, but it's here and I love it!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

No way! A Yama-mama-Yamaha ha ha! cool! Hey, I'm glad you're keeping this thing updated! It's fun to spy on you and your cute familia! Hey, you may be on to something. I've never wanted a dog in my house because of the clean factor...but when you think about, I'm sure your house is cleaner than mine 'cause you actually vacuumn!
Have a good one.
chow! Hey, is Wicked on for Friday still! Let me know what we owe ya!

See ya!
Jessica